An easy ice cream recipe featuring the warm spice and honey flavors of honey cake that’s traditionally eaten on Rosh Hashanah.
- 1 – 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup gingersnap cookies
- In a bowl mix condensed milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- With a mixer, whip heavy cream till there are stiff peaks.
- Fold the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream gently. You want to keep it as fluffy as possible.
- Fold in ½ cup of the cookie crumbs
- Start layering the ice cream mixture and honey into a Tupperware. First a layer of the mixture, then cover with a drizzle of honey, more mixture, more honey, more mixture and top with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
Keywords: Rosh Hashanah, Honey Cake Ice Cream