- 1 ¾ cup Grape Juice (red or white)
- ½ cup Flavored Seltzer or Lemon-Lime Soda
- Combine ¾ cup grape juice & ½ cup seltzer
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays. Make sure to leave plenty of room for them to expand while freezing.
- Freeze overnight.
- Place all the frozen cubes & remaining 1 cup grape juice into blender.
- Pulse blender to crush ice cubes, then blend on “smoothie” setting until smooth.
- Pour into cups and serve with straw (smoothie straw with the spoon end, if you’re feeling fancy)