Almond Butter Energy Balls
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: about 10 small balls 1x
Little yummy bites to perk you up.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbs. honey
- a pinch of salt (I add this when almond butter doesn’t have it already)
- about 1/3 cup coconut flour
- shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix almond butter, honey and salt together.
Add coconut flour a bit at a time. The amount of coconut flour you’ll need with depend a lot on how thick your almond butter is. The final mixture should come together like a dough.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes until it firms up a bit more. Then take it out and roll into small balls. If you like, coat them in shredded coconut.
Store in an airtight on the refrigerator.
This recipe is great doubled or tripled.
Leave a Reply
Pingback: Passover 2019 – Everyday Jewish Mom on April 10, 2019
Pingback: Passover Snack Recipes for Kids COLLAB / Parmesan Snack Mix / Almond Butter Energy Balls – organicfood on April 10, 2019
Derek Dawson3 months ago
Thank you for beiing you