This post may contain affiliate links
I love making and giving out mishloach manot every year for Purim. Purim is such a fun holiday, that I like to include a little silliness to our bags. These bulk costumes ideas from Amazon will be a goofy surprise for kids and adults. This year, I think we’ll be giving out the clown noses and stick-on mustaches.
1. Princess Jewelry Sets – Jewels, jewels, and more jewels. I love talking about how brave Queen Ester was in the Purim story. Nothing is better than teaching our girls that they can be beautiful and strong.
2. Fake Mustaches – I love, love, love a fake mustache. There is nothing funnier that some unexpected facial hair. These are sure to bring on the giggles.
3. Clown Noses – Just imagine coming down for breakfast with a clown nose on. One of the great things about being able to buy them in bulk is that everyone at the bus stop or all the Sunday school teachers could have one too.
4. Super Hero Capes – Everyone wants to be a super hero. These quick costumes can be customized into any hero your kids can imagine, maybe they can even represent Jewish values.
5. Animal Masks – All kids love pretending to be animals. It’s one of the first things I always taught my kids when they started to talk and they still love it today. Just imagine the zoo you could create!
6. Gold Paper Crowns – Purim is all about kings and queens. Everyone can feel regal with these paper crowns. (And you won’t have to go to Burger King to grab them.)
7. Chef Hats & Aprons – These sets are perfect for the little chef (or slime maker) in your life. Just think of all the mishloach manot options you could make with a cooking theme!
8. Unicorn Headbands – I don’t know what it is that is so captivating about unicorns, but my kids love them and at least their hair would be out of their faces.
9. Bandanas – Cowboys, Rosie the Riveter, Farmer…… I know I’m missing some more.
Leave a Reply