Perfect salty, flavorful snack
- 5 cups broken matzo (any matzo or matzo crackers work, use one kind or a variety)
- 1 cup nuts (any kind of nuts or just another cup of matzo)
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- a bit of paprika (mostly for color)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a large bowl, mix together your matzo chunks and nuts. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and paprika.
Fully coat the matzo with the butter mixture. Then stir in the parmesan cheese.
Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 mins or until brown and crispy. Stir several times during baking.
Store in an airtight on the counter.
Pingback: Passover 2019 – Everyday Jewish Mom on April 10, 2019
Pingback: Passover Food Survival Guide - Everyday Jewish Mom on April 10, 2019