In previous years, I’ve left the dessert portion of our seder meal up to the professionals. Year to year there is only so much I can do, so buying dessert was a shortcut I was glad to take. This year however, I’ve made 5 desserts. All of them quick and delicious.
- Easiest Chocolate Cookies for Passover: These cookies are super chocolatey, soft on the inside, crunchy on the outside.
2. No Mixer Pesach Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares –
The fact that they’re made with almond flour was an added perk because it makes them a bit healthier. It also means they have protein which is helpful when kiddos aren’t always eating as much dinner as they should
3. Fruit Sorbet from frozen fruit
I was amazed by how easily this came together. My little one has been trying to steal spoonfuls out of the freezer since I put it in there. Just blend up the frozen fruit, mix in some simple syrup, and a little lemon juice. We made strawberry, but I can’t wait to experiment with more flavors in the future.
4. Coconut Macaroons are such a classic! This year I opted to make my own instead of buying the canned variety.
5. Lightly Candied Pecans – These pecans were easy to make, easy to snack on, and will probably be a go-to snack all week.
Lorraine Bushell2 years ago
Thank you for all the wonderful tips and recipies!
Tricia schere2 years ago
Where is th recipe for th chocolate cookies