- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 45 1x
Fast, easy, gluten-fee, super yummy, chocolate cookies.
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 tsp brewed coffee or vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini-chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the coffee (or vanilla) and the egg whites. Stir until it is all combined into a glossy chocolate batter. Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 tsp of batter onto your sheet. Leave a good amount of space in between because they spread.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes.
- Let them cool COMPLETELY!! (If they’re warm, they’ll stick to the paper or crumble.)
- Store in a plastic bag on the counter.
Inspired by: kosheronabudget.com, Easy Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Leave a Reply
Pingback: Passover 2019 – Everyday Jewish Mom on April 7, 2018
Pingback: Easy Shavuot Dairy Menu (Cheese + Dip Platter w Fava Beans, Pasta w Vodka Sauce, Lemon Ice Box Pie) | Bean Recipe on April 7, 2018
Pingback: Passover Food Survival Guide - Everyday Jewish Mom on April 7, 2018
Pingback: 5 Last-Minute Passover Desserts – Everyday Jewish Mom on April 7, 2018
Loren11 months ago
Mine came out of the oven looking like yours but cooled off and are completely flat. Any ideas?
Everyday Jewish Mom11 months ago AUTHOR
It’s true they’re pretty much flat meringues. The chocolate chips help prop them up a bit. If you want some height, you could try whipping the egg whites.
Everyday Jewish Mom2 years ago AUTHOR
Oops. Thanks for pointing out that that link was hard to find. I’ve fixed it and here it is: https://everydayjewishmom.com/2018/04/07/easiest-chocolate-cookies-for-passover/