Fast, easy, gluten-fee, super yummy, chocolate cookies.
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 tsp brewed coffee or vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini-chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the coffee (or vanilla) and the egg whites. Stir until it is all combined into a glossy chocolate batter. Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 tsp of batter onto your sheet. Leave a good amount of space in between because they spread.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes.
- Let them cool COMPLETELY!! (If they’re warm, they’ll stick to the paper or crumble.)
- Store in a plastic bag on the counter.
Inspired by: kosheronabudget.com, Easy Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Pingback: Passover 2019 – Everyday Jewish Mom on April 7, 2018
Pingback: Passover Food Survival Guide - Everyday Jewish Mom on April 7, 2018
Pingback: 5 Last-Minute Passover Desserts – Everyday Jewish Mom on April 7, 2018