Honey Cake Mini-Muffins
These muffins will give you all the great flavors of honey cake in a bite size portion.
Credit: Everyday Jewish Mom
2 cups white whole wheat flour (or AP flour)
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
¾ cup honey
½ cup coffee (I use 3 tsp. decaf instant coffee & ½ cup water)
1 tbsp. coconut oil / vegetable oil
Small diced apples (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your mini-muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk together: eggs, honey, coffee, and oil
- Mix the flour mixture into the wet ingredients
- Add small diced apples if preferred. Apples will come out firm, but tender.
- Fill mini-muffin tins to the top.
- Bake for 12-15 mins.